The Bike to PSU Challenge is rolling along. Even with some cloudy skies, miles still kept pouring in! Great job everyone! The first week of the challenge produced over 21,000 miles logged by more than 570 riders on 70 teams. If you have friends that haven’t signed up yet, be sure to get them going!
Finally, we come to our first weekly prize draw! Without further ado here are this week’s prize drawing winners:
- Team Oarsome won free Hotlips slices for every one of their members.
- Team PhosphorusSulfurUranium BismuthPotassiumEinsteinium won free Yumm Bowls from Cafe Yumm for each of their members.
- Jose Aguilar and Joseph Wightman both won a Chrome prize package.
- Claire Riggs won a Stumptown Coffee prize package.
- Shelly Sass and Tyler Roberts won a PDW Aether Demon rear light.
- Matthew Edwards and Pauline Duffy both won a Giro Sutton helmet.
- Johanna Zimmerman and Alison Nimura won an Abus Bordo folding lock.
- Naoko Horikawa won a pair of Ortlieb Backroller Classic panniers.
- Thea Kindschuh won a Bern helmet.
- Amory Cervarich won a custom Chrome bag.
- Mitzi Passos won a brand new Breezer Bike!
Congratulations to our weekly winners and to all who participated last week. Visit us at the Bike Hub to pick up or get fitted with your prizes. Keep riding and keep signing up your friends! We have more prizes to give away!