We’re wrapping up week one of the PSU Bike Challenge. We started off the week with some great weather, free breakfast, ice cream, and some giveaways! Thanks to everybody who stopped by and helped us get amped up for the Challenge.
There’s currently 649 riders registered on www.psubikechallenge.com with 1,823 trips logged for a total of 12,148 miles. Great job everybody! Don’t forget, EVERY RIDE counts this year so add in those weekend rides to score some extra points for your team. And remember: the quickest way to get points is to encourage others to ride, so spread the word!
Every Friday we’ll be announcing the winners of our weekly prize draw! Congratulations to Week One Winners:
- Matt Martinez won a brand-new Raleigh “Cadent 1” bicycle
- Chelsea Whipple won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Jake Fernandez won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Tel Jensen won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Aaron Welton won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Nikki Rose won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Lori Coulter won a Giro “Reverb” helmet
- Reno Nims won a Giro “Reverb” helmet
- Adrienne Godschalx won a Portland Design Works “Dios Thronous” saddle
- Jake Milligan won a KIND Snacks prize pack
Winners can stop by the Bike Hub to pick up their prizes. Special thanks to our sponsors for the great prizes. If you didn’t win this week, no worries, you still got plenty of time to log your rides and be entered into the weekly drawings. Happy riding!