Friday Flat Fix Clinics
Bring your bike and learn the fundamentals of changing a flat tire. This is a great refresher class or for first-time riders.
- Every Friday from 12-12:30 pm
Commuting and Maintenance 101
In this class we cover everything you need to know to keep you safe while commuting by bike, as well as the essential elements of bicycle maintenance. Feel free to bring your bicycle to discuss any specific questions you may have.
- Tues. June 28: 12-1 pm
- Mon. July 11: 12-1 pm
- Thurs. July 28: 12-1 pm
- Wed. August 10: 12-1 pm
Advanced Mechanics Series
These classes are designed to get riders comfortable and confident with advanced repairs by taking an in-depth look at various bicycle systems and how they work. No attendance of previous advanced classes necessary.
- Brakes: Wed. July 6: 12-1 pm
- Shifting: Wed. July 13: 12-1 pm
- Bearings: Wed. July 20: 12-1 pm
- Wheelbuilding Pt. 1: Wed. July 27: 12-1 pm
- Wheelbuilding Pt. 2: Wed. August 3: 12-1 pm