Congratulations to the participants taking home these top prizes in the 2016 PSU Bike Challenge!
To keep things fair, we broke down the team competition categories by size, based on the number of students/staff in each department.
- Civil Engineering – Maseeh College of Engineering won “Top Department with 500+ students/staff”
- School of Urban Studies & Planning – College of Urban & Public Affairs won “Top Department with 200-499 students/staff”
- Office of Information Technologies won “Top Department with 50-199 students/staff”
- PGE Power Foundation Laboratory won “Top Department with 20-49 students/staff”
- Transportation Research and Education Center won “Top Department with 7-19 students/staff”
- Queer Resource Center won “Top Department with 3-6 students/staff”
Here’s the Individual Winners in the Top 5 Categories:
- Kale Brewer won “Top Encourager” with 6 people encouraged
- Chris Hanel won “Top Rider” with 1,826 total points
- Corina Overman won “Top Female Rider” with 1,621 total points
- Megan Burns won “Top Female New Rider” with 227 miles logged
Winners can stop by the Bike Hub today at noon for the Awards Party to pick up your trophies and prizes.