Alright riders, Week Two of the PSU Bike Challenge has officially come to a close. Thanks to all participants who have logged their trips and encouraged other riders!
There’s currently 729 riders registered with 6,018 trips logged for a total of 40,218 miles. Nice work!
Don’t forget, EVERY RIDE counts and you get more points for encouraging others to join. So get out there and ride and let’s show everybody how great the Challenge can be!
Each Monday we’ll be announcing the winners of our weekly prize draw! Congratulations to Week Two Winners:
- Anika Hall won a brand-new Raleigh “Cadent 1” bicycle
- Jordan Norris won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Brett Bolstad won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Geoffrey Duh won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Liz Hockett won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Jenna Bell won a Hot Lips free slice card
- Peter Kass won a $25 Portland State Bookstore gift card
- Justine Williams won a $25 Portland State Bookstore gift card
- Bernd Ferner won a Brooks MT10 Multi-tool
- David Wood won a Giro “Reverb” helmet
- Nash McDonald won a Giro “Reverb” helmet
- Graham Pridham won a Portland Design Works Bottle Cage
- Iryna Prymak won a Blackburn “ATOM SL” bike computer
- Max Rudolph won a Blackburn “ATOM SL” bike computer
- Jessica Hayes won a Blackburn “ATOM SL” bike computer
- Evan Burrell won a Chrome laptop bag
- Thomas Schumacher won a Chrome backpack
- Britt Gratreak won a Chrome backpack
- Gerald Fittipaldi won a KIND Snacks prize pack
- Gabrielle Steinert won a KIND Snacks prize pack
Winners can stop by the Bike Hub to pick up their prizes. Special thanks to our sponsors: Raleigh bicycles, Hot Lips pizza, Giro helmets, Portland Design Works, Portland State Bookstore, and KIND Snacks.
If you didn’t win this week, no worries, you still got plenty of time to log your rides and be entered into the weekly drawings.