|All Clinics are FREE for members unless otherwise noted, and all events are held at the PSU Bike Hub, 1818 SW 6th Ave. Please email us if you have any questions.|
Five Week Advanced Maintenance Series
An in-depth look at the various systems of the bicycle. This series of courses is designed to get you comfortable and confident with more advanced types of repairs and the theory behind how these systems work.
- Wednesday, July 15th, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM- Drivetrain
- Wednesday, July 22nd, 12:00 PM to 1:00PM- Brakes
- Wednesday, July 29th, 12:00PM to 1:00PM- Bearings
- Wednesday, August 5th, 12:00PM to 1:00PM- Wheel Theory
- Wednesday, August 12th, 12:00PM to 1:00PM- Wheel Building
Commuting & Maintenance 101
Get comfortable riding to and from campus. We’ll cover everything you need to keep you safe from riding tips & routes, to the basics of bike maintenance. We will also show you some handy emergency maintenance techniques.
- Wednesday, July 1st, 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 7th, 12:00 to 1:00PM
- Monday, August 10th, 12:00 to 1:00PM
- Thursday, August 27th, 12:00 to 1:00PM
Friday Flat Fix Clinics
BRING YOUR BIKE and learn how to change your flat tire. This is a great clinic for a refresher or for the first-time cyclist. This class is thirty minutes in length.
Every Friday from 12:00 – 12:30 PM.